Click column header to sort
Elevate is recruiting a Project Manager to be a part of the program/project management team. As a Project Manager, you will be required to perform analysis on critical project data ensuring timely triggers and alerts related to project health. You will be expected to prepare and work on project plans, transition plans for business transition, change management, analytical reports, milestone charts and maintain project database along with your constant support in all program management activities. This role demands quality of work with positive attitude in handling multiple tasks.
Elevate is recruiting a Senior Audit Associate who will be working closely with the finance groups and other support functions to ensure timely, accurate and complete reporting of financial information.
Assisting and supporting the Senior Sigma Law Specialist and Sigma Lawyer on a range of corporate banking matters and other ad hoc legal tasks across the team.
Note: this job description is generic and therefore, is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities.
Elevate is recruiting a Drupal Developer for it's Law Firm IT Solutions team in India. The incumbent will interact with the Technical Manager, Drupal developers in India and Client, Product Management Team in Australia to understand new requirements or change requests, will be required to discuss designs for new requirements within the team and create a detailed level design.
Elevate is recruiting a Project Manager (part-time) to join our high-performing team. We provide consulting, technology, and services to law departments and law firms, offering practical ways to improve efficiency, quality, and business outcomes. We are looking for structured, organized project manager, who is a strong communicator, personable and collaborative.
The candidate should be available to work 24h/week on B2B contract. The contract is intially for 6 months.
In this role as an IT Technician - Apprentice, you will provide technical support to our internal customers to help them quickly and effectively solve issues. You will be part of a team to ensure high quality and on-time customer service. You will play a critical role by contributing to the knowledge management process while interfacing with internal teams and driving higher efficiency.
Additionally, earn-while-you-leam. You will work full-time with Elevate and have global IT experience and learning
on the job.
You might be the right person if you:
Are a reliable and dependable team player with a passion for doing things right the first time
Enjoy working in a fast paced, results-oriented environment; Use innovation as a key tool for solving problems
Want to exercise your exceptional MS Office skills
Are a great communicator who enjoys interacting with a broad range of personalities
Can bring excellent organizational skills to successfully manage a variety of tasks and projects
Have the flexibility to work evenings and weekends when deadlines require
As an Elevate Legal Spend Billing Specialist, you will use your excellent attention to detail and prior experiences to implement legal spend services for our clients. You will be called upon to provide legal bill analysis support, reviewing law firm bills to ensure compliance with the clients litigation handling guidelines. You will use this data and other information to support clients with analytics, strategy, and reporting. As the process matures, you will help develop best practices, train new team members, and support clients in more advanced spend management analytics. Your success in this role may lead to other legal operations opportunities within Legal Business Solutions.
You might be the right person if you:
Are skilled at data analysis and telling a story with metrics. Have experience in legal operations, legal bill auditing and bill review.
Are familiar with the major e-billing technologies in the market today.
Excel at delivering the highest levels of client service and enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Are interested in joining a growing company and the potential for a long-term career path.
Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of something new exciting.
Able to be self-directed and work independently in order to meet and exceed goals.
Review law firm bills to ensure compliance with the clients litigation handling guidelines. -Promote best practice bill submission and review procedures and identify opportunities to improve billing guidelines. -Train and manage team members. -Identify additional opportunities to deliver legal solutions to clients.
Elevate is looking for lawyers who want to be at the forefront of change in the legal industry and reframe what it looks like to be a lawyer in the modern world. In order to provide the most holistic, efficient and effective legal advice to our clients we are looking to hire an Associate in our growing Cracow team to manage a range of litigation and contentious regulatory matters. This role will provide you the opportunity to work in a highly commercial way directly with multiple practice groups, partners, and a range of clients across numerous industries. If you are looking for a career with a difference and want to be part of a global team working with high profile clients doing cutting-edge work, we would love to hear from you.
Along with providing top-tier legal advice you will:
- contribute to the design and operation of innovative, end-to-end solutions relating to litigation and contentious regulatory matters, including managed services provided directly to our clients;
- be front-facing with clients, guiding them through matters, demonstrating excellent client service, and always seeking to provide the most effective and efficient advice/support;
- instruct, lead and supervise teams in conducting discovery and regulatory investigations, including providing quality control over the team's work;
- partner daily with the breadth of the team nationally and globally, including legal analysts, practicing lawyers, a market leading eDiscovery team, legal project managers, and legal technologists;
- run the day-to-day carriage of matters or work closely with a wider practice group on larger matters. On the majority of matters you will work closely with and report to a Senior Associate;
- undertake a range of tasks including matter analysis, providing advice/decide on strategy, drafting advice, engaging in litigation and advocacy, briefing counsel, and engaging experts;
- project manage matters and customer engagements;
- supervise, train and mentor Legal Analysts;
- build close working relationships with our partners, practice groups and clients, and keep an eye open for opportunities to further develop business for customer and the firm;
- monitor WIP and budgets for the matters you're working on
- play a key role in pitches, proposals, fee estimates, and planning the resourcing for engagements.
From day one you will be given a breadth of opportunities that not many lawyers get access to, and the ability to build a holistic, commercial and client centric skillset in a supportive, flexible, exciting global team.
- Obtained Law Degree
- Professional proficiency in one or more of the following languages, in addition to English: French, German, Portuguese and/or Spanish.
- A minimum of 3 years' legal experience in dispute resolution, litigation or regulatory investigations within a law firm or state government
- Experience running litigation or contentious regulatory matters throughout their lifecycle, including large scale document reviews and productions
- A desire to be a part of a growing team that's seeking to change the way we provide advice to our clients
- Well-developed legal skills, including drafting, negotiating, analysis, and project management
- A passion for quality, including excellent attention to detail.
- A positive, collaborative, proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- A willingness to continually learn and develop, and a desire to help train and mentor others to do the same.
- Enthusiasm to challenge, innovate and think differently.
- An ability to build relationships quickly and engage confidently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders and clients at all levels.
- An ability to communicate complex matters in a clear and effective manner using plain English (both verbally and written)
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology, and services to law departments and law firms. Elevate’s legal, business, and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Our achievements and distinctions include:
- 2021 winner, Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Value Champions Award
- Winner, Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies: 2021, 2020, 2018, 2017, 2016
- For the 6th year in a row, named by Chambers & Partners in 2021 as a Top Global
- Services Provider (Band 1 – highest ranking)
- Inc. 500 Best-Led Companies of 2021
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.com/jobs-at-elevate/
Follow us on social media
Elevate is a law company. We provide software and services for the intersection of business and law. Our legal, business, and technology professionals offer practical ways for global law departments and law firms to improve efficiency, quality, and business outcomes.
The legal services market is undergoing fundamental change. The key drivers of that change are regulation, technology and client expectations. Changes in regulation mean that new entrants are joining the legal services market. Technology advances are increasingly impacting the way in which services are delivered and technology is driving greater efficiency. Clients are also expecting their law firms to deliver more value. The traditional model for delivering legal services is therefore being redefined. Our clients want us to take responsibility for efficient sourcing of legal services without compromising on quality. We also want to maximise operational efficiency and remain competitive and innovative.
Legal Analyst role will give you great exposure to high quality commercial legal work being undertaken across global divisions and practices, which include Corporate, Finance, Funds & Restructuring, Projects & Real Estate, and Strategic Advisory. You will be working closely with other Legal Analysts, you will assist with document review, due diligence, drafting of legal documents and reports and a range of associated tasks in connection with:
- Corporate transactions;
- Finance transactions;
- Dispute Resolution;
- Other legal instructions.
Responsibilities may also include, among other things:
- Due diligence tasks, including reviewing documents and providing summary reports;
- Hard copy document management, (execution of documents, setting up and managing data rooms, bibles);
- Electronic document management (setting up and managing deal and data rooms, establishing electronic filing standards, electronic bibles);
- Daily management of clients' projects;
- Co-ordinating local counsel input into projects;
- Setting up, monitoring and updating project plans;
- Organising standard forms and know how;
- Undertaking research projects
- Assisting with day to day file management, client reporting and billing.
- Risk and Control: Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with our regulatory requires and internal policies.
Essential skills and experience:
- Law Degree
- Enthusiasm for developing a new and fast-growing business in an international law firm
- Excellent organisational skills
- Collegiate, positive and willing attitude to work • Excellent attention to detail • Good written and oral communication skills
- Confident and professional manner
- High levels of IT skills and competence
- Enthusiasm to innovate
- Strong desire to learn new skills
- Flexibility and a flexible approach to working hours
Desired skills and experience:
This is a full time, permanent graduate entry role, previous experience in a law firm is not required.
Elevate is recruiting an Junior Analyst, Legal Operations, who will work with customers directly to improve Fortune 500 law departments through analysis, strategy, and implementation. You will support a variety of clients and will work to deliver solutions and directly impact law departments' budgets.
This role will support EMEA regions: working 8 hours per day. Must be willing to work flexibility to cover support the business, this may involve working evenings and weekends.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or someone who wants to explore an Apprenticeship.
Elevate is recruiting an Associate Director in oureDDR - Document Review team in Australia.Elevate’s continuing rapid expansion means we need to find an experienced Associate Director/ Director of Litigation Services to reside in or near Sydney, Australia. The Associate Director of Litigation Services at Elevate will be responsible for continuing and expanding the rapid growth and demand for Elevate'seDiscovery & Document Review business unit. You will work closely with both customers and internal resources and play a hands-on role providing solutions, implementing and managing document reviews in our review centres.
Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused management consultant/ strategic change professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevates team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you. Elevate is a next generation global legal service provider that ranked 53rd on the Inc. 5000 in 2016, a prestigious annual ranking of the fastest growing private companies. We help law firms and corporate legal departments with practical ways to improve efficiency, quality and outcomes. At Elevate we live our core values.
We deliver - We are careful about the commitments we make to our customers and to each other. We do what we say we will.
We Innovate - We celebrate creativity. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask of ourselves, and each other how can we improve.
We care - We listen to our customers needs and help them solve their business problems. Our work is a positive influence on our personal lives and the lives of our families. The legal industry is changing and Elevates Management Consulting Group are already some of the most respected leaders in the sector delivering first class strategic advice in support of our clients goals and aims.
As Elevate expands, the Consulting Group is looking to hire an experienced Consultant with excellent strategy and change experience and skills. As a Consultant at Elevate, you will work on strategic client engagements for FTSE100/Fortune 500 law departments and US top 100/ UK top 50 law firms. You will work autonomously with clients on strategic operational improvement exercises working across legal practice areas and operational support functions to identify and deliver process improvement opportunities. As such you will be highly numerate with solid experience in strategic change in a highly demanding professional services sector (experience in a legal department or law firm preferred but not necessary) with exceptional stakeholder management skills. You will be client facing from day one, working with industry leading clients to directly impact ROI. As part of a young and growing business, you will have the opportunity to influence the strategic direction of our Consulting practice and move quickly within the organization.
You might be the right person if you:
Are interested in joining a growing consulting practice with the ability to stand out and make a mark in the legal industry.
Ideally, have delivered operational improvements in a legal department or law firm with experience of process re-engineering, alternative sourcing models and technology enabled change.
Have a foundational training in consulting techniques, whether gained at a major consulting firm or at an in-house change team • Enjoy a culture of rapid change
You will enjoy working in a fast-moving company and can form strong relationships with colleagues all round the world
Supporting legal process improvement projects with FTSE100/Fortune 500 corporate law departments and UK top 50/US top 100 law firms. - Working with lawyers and operational teams to deliver changes in both areas - Process mapping - Leading workstreams in change projects interacting with our client operational change teams - Analysing spend patterns for improvement opportunities - Implementing solutions to improve department and firm operations and improve ROI. - Working as an ambassador for the company at all times
Elevate is recruiting a Bilingual Analyst (fluent in Portuguese and/or Spanish) to join our high-performing team.
Elevate is recruiting a Bilingual Analyst (fluent in Japanese) to join our high-performing team.
Elevate is recruiting an Junior Compliance Associate to join our high-performing team.
Elevate is recruiting a Senior Engineer - Technical Operations. As a Senior Engineer, you will be accountable for successful delivery of project(s) and provide strategic guidance to teams in ways that promote the company’s culture.
As a Bilingual Analyst (fluent in Korean), you will be working with our clients in identifying potential instances of market abuse, misconduct and/or regulatory violations by reviewing pre-selected e-Communications and transactions and escalating for further review where necessary. As part of our rapidly expanding business, this role offers you the opportunity to develop a career in Compliance, focusing primarily on trading and sales activity within financial institutions.
Elevate is recruiting a Bilingual Analyst (fluent in Spanish) to join our high-performing team.
As a Billing Analyst you will work closely with the Billing Lead and Controller in the US and support the growing needs in our global Finance Department, specifically client billing and accounts receivable processes for North America, Europe, and Australia. Not only will you help to keep up with the current demands on the department, you will also be involved in the development of new policies and procedures that will drive our success.
Elevate is hiring a Sales and Marketing Specialist to join our sales Operations team. In this role, you will work closely with Elevate global sales teams and business leaders on RFP responses and proposals. This is a high-visibility role involving regular collaboration and communication with Elevate sales and marketing leadership